What is Bowen Therapy?
Bowtech®, the original Bowen Technique, is a gentle form of body therapy that can be performed through light clothing. Subtle moves over muscles, fascia and connective tissue may activate nerve impulses to stimulate the relaxation and natural healing response of the body. Frequent pauses throughout the session are essential to allow the body to respond to the moves.
Can the Bowen Technique Help Me?
The Bowen Technique is considered for all ages. In today’s fast paced environment relaxation is often forgotten amid the pressure of everyday life. You may consider a Bowen treatment for:
- Ear problems
- Hay fever
- Jaw problems
- Neck and shoulder problems
- Bronchial / Respiratory problems
- Digestive conditions
- Sports injuries
- Back pain
- RSI and OOS
- Pregnancy / Fertility problems / Postnatal alignment
- Babies: colic, projectile vomiting, neck restriction
- Menstrual / Menopausal problems
- Pelvic pain / Sciatica / Hamstring / Knee / Ankle/Hammertoe/Bunion problems
- Relaxation and restful sleep
The following Mother-Well practitioners specialise in Bowen Therapy:
Please click on each person to see their full profile